Simply Stephanie

Simply Stephanie

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Our Journey has Begun


   Last time I posted, I was 29 weeks pregnant....  What's happened since then, you ask...


 Well, this happened.

 However, that was 4 months ago. She looks more like this now.

She already knows how to pose for the camera.


Our sweet little girl has changed our lives completely. She's not the only thing that has changed in our lives, though.  Sometime in the next few months our little family will be moving, and then, Lord willing, we will be starting deputation shortly after. I figured that since I titled my blog "Life as a missionary wife" I should probably start writing again seeing as how the missionary part is beginning. So, this post is short but sweet (how could it not be with that beautiful little face!!!), but there will be more to come as our journey has begun.

1 comment: